1. Where are you located? We are an online only store, but will be making appearances at markets, fairs, and pop-ups. Make sure to subscribe for e-mails and follow us on social media for updates as to where we will be!
2. A style I like is out of stock or is not in the size I am looking for. Will you be re-stocking? Yes, we monitor our sell out styles and will reorder as needed. If there is a particular size range you are looking for, please fill out this contact us form, and we will work to get you what you need.
3. How do you decide which organizations you donate to? We carefully research non-profit organizations that share a similar passion for the ocean, as well do. Whether it’s how to protect our coastal environment or making opportunities happen, we feel that the more people are exposed, the better planet we will gave. Each year, we will select a new non-profit that will get a portion of our proceeds. It is important that supporting these groups to provide more education and resources for the future. We welcome any suggestions on organizations that you would like for us to support. Just simply fill out this form.
4. Is everything you sell organic? We aim to buy only organic product, but occassionally we find items that we know our customers will love. If it is not organic, we ensure that the brand we are buying from sources from ethical factories and is socially responsible.
5. Why can I not find more gender specific merchandise? Sustainability is a big part of our company values. By offering gender neutral items, it is our hope that siblings, friends, and family can share these and keep them out of landfills.